Trancetastic Artwork!

Trancetastic Artwork!
Buffer_%4$&-Face

Monday 17 September 2012

Ronny K. vs Vasaio ft Jakub Hubner - I'm Missing You (Including Ahmed Romel Remixes) Release Date (TBA)


Ronny K. vs Vasaio ft Jakub Hubner - I'm Missing You


Motiv8 label boss Ronny K. is back once again with a brand new release along with Vasaio and featuring vocals from Jakub Hubner, entitled 'I'm Missing You.'

The original mix showcases Ronny's signature style, with an energetic, pumping bassline complimented by uplifting chords and melodies. With Jakub's vocals on top, the resulting track packs an emotional punch, and also comes in a radio-friendly edit too.

There is also a more club-orientated Energetic mix that drives up the power of the bassline to make the track more dancefloor friendly, and features a classic Ronny-esque breakdown to die for.

On remix duties is Ahmed Romel, whose production talents have seen him rising to prominence with an ever-growing A-list fanbase! He gives I'm Missing You a banging rework complimented by an epic, symphonic breakdown.

All three versions also come with dub mixes for those who prefer things a little more instrumental.


Trance

Ronny K. vs. Vasaio feat. Jakub Hubner - I'm Missing You (Radio Mix)
Ronny K. vs. Vasaio feat. Jakub Hubner - I'm Missing You (Original Mix)
Ronny K. vs. Vasaio feat. Jakub Hubner - I'm Missing You (Dub Mix)
Ronny K. vs. Vasaio feat. Jakub Hubner - I'm Missing You (Energetic Mix)
Ronny K. vs. Vasaio feat. Jakub Hubner - I'm Missing You (Energetic Dub Mix)
Ronny K. vs. Vasaio feat. Jakub Hubner - I'm Missing You (Ahmed Romel Mix)
Ronny K. vs. Vasaio feat. Jakub Hubner - I'm Missing You (Ahmed Romel Dub Mix)

Notation: Motiv8 Recordings - Label Worx


Many Thanks

Motiv8 Recordings
Contact & Licensing
Motiv8 Recordings
3 Kilmore House
2 Vesey Path
E14 6BP
London
United Kingdom

Sample: Ahmed Romel Remix.



MVR007

No comments:

Post a Comment